Achieve that lit-from-within skin radiance realness; with the at-home microdermabrasion kit from DERMAFLASH.
In my early twenties, I became obsessed with flawless looking skin. Like so many women, I made the mistake of trying to achieve this look by covering my skin with foundation and makeup, rather than focusing on taking care of my skin. I always wore sunscreen, but I was self-admittedly horrible about removing my makeup before bed, much less getting regular facials. Luckily for me, I’ve never been prone to acne, and have always had pretty clear skin, so despite my best efforts, I was to maintain relatively clear skin, even though I was slacking big time on my skin care. A few years ago, as one of my best friends was prepping for her wedding, she kept going on and on about the benefits of microdermabrasion. I always thought that she was doing microdermabrasion to treat acne, but as she told me more about it, I started to realize that it also was used to help decrease and prevent the signs of aging. Now, I’ve been on the watch for wrinkles since age twenty-two, so hearing about a regular procedure that would help promote luminous, youthful-looking skin, caught my attention right away.
I got my first microdermabrasion treatment weeks later, and loved the results; baby soft, radiant skin, with a glow that simply cannot be achieved with makeup. I was hooked. However, as time has gone on, and my schedule has gotten increasingly packed, I’ve had to streamline my beauty maintenance regime each month to be as time-efficient, and as cost-effective as possible. The fact is, I don’t always have time for a trip to a med spa for my beloved microdermabrasion, and the price tag adds up, which makes it that much easier to postpone. You can imagine my delight, when StyleWatch and DERMAFLASH asked me to try out their at-home microdermabrasion kit.
I was absolutely thrilled with the results. The product is so easy to use, and my face feels baby soft after my first DERMAFLASH facial. The best part? Makeup goes on smoother, and skin products sink into skin, making them that much more effective! You have ten minutes to do this once a week, and if you don’t…MAKE the time! You’re so worth it. 😉
What it is:
A first in class at-home, patented, safe, hygienic, exfoliating device inspired by dermaplaning, a procedure available only in medical spas or doctor’s offices, which refinishes skin by removing dead skin cells and built up debris, while also gently removing facial hair for smooth, luminous, and youthful-looking skin. DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliating Device prepares the skin perfectly for skincare and creates the ideal canvas for flawless makeup application. DERMAFLASH makes you look as though lit from within and results increase with each use.
What it does:
Made specifically for women, DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliating Device comfortably and discreetly sweeps away skin imperfections, dullness, and peach fuzz with a subtle sonic vibration. In just three simple steps, it gently removes dead cells, debris, and fine hair from the cheeks, jawline, lip area, chin, and forehead. It is safe for all skin types, skin colors, and ages. DERMAFLASH immediately unveils smoother, more vibrant, and younger-looking skin with each use, which can all be achieved in the comfort of your own home.
This set contains:
- DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliating Device, charging base, and line cord
- 6 x DERMAFLASH Exfoliating Edges – To perform DERMAFLASH
- 0.8 oz Prep(a pre-treatment cleanser)
- 0.8 oz Soothe(a nourishing hydrator for use immediately after using DERMAFLASH)
Suggested Usage: (*Please refer to your owner’s manual for exact directions.)
- Use DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliating Device one time per week.
- Emulsify Prep with warm water and gently massage onto face. Rinse well with water and pat dry.
- Apply Edge by using short feather strokes in a downward motion.
- Beginning at cheekbone, hold skin taut with finger from opposite hand.
- Following the contours of your face, use short feathery strokes in a downward motion covering each area only once. The blue pads on either side of the device will act as your guide.
- Lie pad just above the surface of your skin to keep DERMAFLASH at the perfect angle.
- After using DERMAFLASH device, massage a small amount of Soothe onto the face.
- Insert used edge back into cartridge and place DERMAFLASH on charging base.
Would you ever try microdermabrasion at home? I’d love to hear from you in the comments section below! Make sure you’re also following me on Instagram, for exclusive giveaways, as well as my daily beauty and fashion tips (and obsessions!)
Ring: David Yurman
Scott White: Follow him on Instagram! @BloggerPhotographer